Monday, July 16, 2012

Every question has a story...

The Children's Mental Health Network Whiteboard Campaign is a great way to promote awareness and advocacy for children's mental health. The CMH Network is trying to collect photos of 100,000 people asking a question about a children's mental health issue. I love the idea and it's social marketing at it's best! Everywhere I go I'm asking people to participate as you can see by my posts on my Mrs. Midwest International blog.
The Network and I believe that every question has a story behind it and I would like to share mine.

The Story Behind Kristin's Quesion from Children's Mental Health Network on Vimeo.

If you would like to share a question, we would love to have it! Visit the Children's Mental Health Network website Whiteboard Campaign page and find all the information you need in order to submit your question. We will be waiting to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment